Decadent milk chocolate truffles infused with the warmth of our Cinnamon Pear Dark Balsamic Vinegar. You can vary this recipe to use dark chocolate, or any other flavour of our Dark Balsamic Vinegars. Works especially well with Raspberry, Blueberry or Vermont Maple. - Lisa
8 ½ ounces good quality milk chocolate, roughly chopped
¼ cup heavy cream (35-40% m.f.)
1 ½ tablespoon (to taste) Evoolution Cinnamon Pear Dark Balsamic Vinegar
½ cup cocoa powder
1. Bring cream to a simmer and pour over chopped chocolate in a heat-proof bowl.
2. Allow to sit until chocolate is melted; stir gently until cream is incorporated into melted chocolate.
3. Add balsamic and stir gently until incorporated.
4. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until firm (about 2 hours).
5. Place cocoa powder in a bowl; roll chilled truffle mix into 1/2" balls and coat with the powder.
6. Chill in one layer; bring to almost room temperature before serving.