This Mediterranean-inspired pasta is packed full of olives, peppers, tomatoes and feta, making it an elegant and easy summer meal. Feel free to use any long, thin pasta here. - EJ
1 lb. capellini pasta
¼ cup Garlic Olive Oil
1 large green bell pepper, thinly sliced
½ large red onion, thinly sliced
¼ cup sun-dried tomatoes, thinly sliced
2 large tomatoes, diced
7 cloves of garlic, minced
1 ½ cups Kalamata olives, halved and pitted
2 tbsp. Sicilian Lemon Balsamic
Zest of 2 lemons
½ cup crumbled feta cheese
Your choice of herbs
Salt and pepper
1. Heat a large skillet on medium-high heat and add 2 tbsp. Arbequina olive oil and heat again.
2. Add the rest of the garlic and sauté until brown. Add onion and cook until translucent.
3. Add bell peppers, tomatoes, and olives and seasoning.
4. Follow instructions on the box for cooking pasta.
5. Add lemon zest, herbs and Sicilian Lemon balsamic when tomatoes start to break down. Take off the heat when most of the vinegar has evaporated.
6. Drain cooked pasta and place back in the pot. Add Garlic olive oil one tablespoon at a time and toss until evenly coated.
7. Place pasta on serving dish and spoon sauteed vegetables over pasta.
8. Scatter sun dried tomatoes and feta all over the dish and serve.