This is a flavourful marinade for lamb or any game meat. Serve the finished product with garlic mashed potatoes, roasted carrots and grilled asparagus, and finish with some Vintage Merlot sea salt (available in-store). - Rachel W.
1 – 2 racks of lamb
½ cup Juniper Berry Balsamic Vinegar
½ cup Garlic Olive Oil
2 tsp. Greek Seasoning (available in-store)
Salt and pepper
1. In a medium bowl, combine the oil, vinegar and seasonings.
2. Put the rack(s) of lamb in a large Ziploc bag and pour the marinade over. Refrigerate overnight.
3. When ready to cook, preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
4. Place the lamb in a roasting tin with the fleshy side up, discarding the excess marinade. Wrap tin foil around the bones to keep them from burning.
5. Cook the lamb for 20 minutes for rare, 26 minutes for medium-rare, 30 minutes for medium and 35-40 minutes for well-done.