Cranberry Coconut Granola
Tropical coconut and zesty lime flavour this tasty granola recipe. It’s great served simply with plain yogurt or as part of a parfait. Use sweetened or unsweetened coconut, depending on your preference. - Rachel W.
4 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
1 cup dried cranberries
½ cup dried blueberries
1 cup cashews
1 cup pecans
1 cup shredded coconut
½ cup Persian Lime Olive Oil
½ cup Coconut Balsamic Vinegar, gently reduced by half and cooled
1. Preheat the oven to 250 degrees.
2. In a small bowl, whisk the olive oil and balsamic reduction until combined.
3. In a large bowl, mix all the dry ingredients except the cranberries and blueberries
4. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry, mixing until everything is evenly coated.
5. Spread onto a baking sheet and bake for 1 hour, until golden.
6. Let cool completely and then add the dried fruit.
More from: Recipes