This rub uses both Applewood Smoked Sea Salt and Spanish Smoked Paprika to give the meat a great smoky flavour. Works well with chicken thighs (pictured) or pork ribs. - Matt
6 chicken thighs (also good with pork ribs)
1 tablespoon Applewood Smoked Sea Salt
1 ½ teaspoons Spanish Smoked Paprika (available in-store)
1 tablespoon fresh ground pepper
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1 tablespoon Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Add all rub ingredients into shallow bowl and blend together.
2. Place rub and meat into ziplock bag, massage spices into meat.
3. Marinate 30 minutes to 2 hours.
4. Cook meat as preferred: BBQ, oven, stovetop, etc.
5. Enjoy with grilled flatbread and fresh vegetables.